If you have at least ten computers in your company, then you know that maintaining all of them can be really difficult. You either have to hire an IT support person or keep calling a technician.
Both options are quite expensive and not very effective. Don’t get me wrong, IT support officers and technicians know what to do when your workstations become slow or when end users need support. But they can only fix and tune-up one computer at a time.
This means that your users need to wait for tech support to get there and have a look at their PCs. And then they have to wait even longer while maintenance is being performed. As a result, the productivity of your employees suffers.
But now there is a program that can help you maintain your workstations and provide real-time tech support in a quick and efficient way – Auslogics OnCluster.
OnCluster is developed by Auslogics Software, a company famous for their PC speed-up and defrag software. The program lets business users cleanup, fix and defrag all workstations that are part of an office network remotely based on a schedule.
In addition to that, OnCluster supports remote desktop, which means that end users can receive tech support over a network in real time.
Based on award-winning PC maintenance solutions for home users, Auslogics OnCluster offers powerful tools that make it easy to keep your company’s workstations running at peak performance.
It includes one of the fastest disk defragmenters in the world, as well as safe and reliable tools for cleaning and defragmenting the Windows registry, and repairing disk errors.
Auslogics OnCluster features include:
- Remote Endpoints Access: Remotely troubleshoot and fix office PCs from any network computer, regardless of where you or your users are located.
- System Information Collection: View detailed information about hardware configuration and software installed on each endpoint.
- Centrally Managed Deployment: Easily deploy OnCluster Client to the endpoints you wish to manage across the enterprise.
- Remote Endpoint Maintenance: Perform crucial maintenance tasks remotely: fix registry errors, defragment files and the registry, check disks for errors.
- Instant Messaging: Offer support by chat in real time to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Health Monitoring: Control each PC’s health, including device drivers problems and application errors, to proactively handle issues before they affect end users and business operations.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Schedule automatic maintenance to run without disturbing employees and reducing their productivity.
So, Auslogics OnCluster will help you keep all you company’s workstations running at their top speed, reduce downtimes and thus improve employees’ productivity.
The positive effect of maintaining PCs with Auslogics OnCluster has been confirmed by various tests with PCMark Vantage benchmarking software, which showed a 15% increase in overall computer performance after optimizing the test computer with Auslogics OnCluster.
However, Auslogics OnCluster is still in Beta, so there might be some things that need to be improved. Auslogics is aware of that and the guys are working on the software.
To speed things up, they are asking you to help in exchange for a chance to win a free one-year OnCluster subscription for 100 workstations.
All you need to do is help them find and fix bugs. Are you up to the task? If yes, here is what you need to do:
- Download and install the trial version of OnCluster (you need to install both the OnCluster Console and the OnCluster Clients).
- Test it on the computers in your network and let Auslogics know if there are any bugs. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and use OnCluster test (giveaway) as the subject.
Those of you who help Auslogics find and fix two or more bugs will get a free one-year OnCluster subscription for 100 workstations.