Every webmaster’s ultimate goal is to increase the search engine ranking position of the website they are working for. To achieve is they apply various SEO marketing strategies. Over a period of time, Link Wheel Strategy has become a vital part of SEO marketing strategy as it’s very effective in improving the position of the website in search engine results. And it’s a well-known fact that the higher the position of the website in search engine results, the more traffic it gets and the better profits it makes.
So, what is a link wheel? A link wheel basically builds backlinks to your website or blog’s main page, allowing you to achieve a higher search engine ranking. You can also build link wheels by following these six simple steps given below:
- Firstly, write a squidoo lens and link it back to your website. Sqidoo lens basically refers to one person’s view expressed in the form of a single web page. The basic advantage of squidoo lens is that if someone is looking for recommendations regarding your topic area, your lens may lead them up to your website.
- Write meaningful and information loaded article about your topic area, linking back to your squidoo lens, and submit the article to various article directories. Remember to submit your article in only your niche, otherwise it’ll just be a waste of time.
- Next, create a hubpage of your topic and link it to the article you wrote and submitted to various directories. At Hubpages you can create a “hub”, which is basically one page of information of any topic. The biggest benefit of creating hubpages is that Google loves them and you are likely to rank higher if you’ve optimized your website keyword on the pages.
- Now build a Google Knol about your topic and include a link back to your Hubpage. Google Knol is designed to allow anyone to create a page on any topic which others can comment on, rate, and contribute to. It’s just like Wikipedia.
- Create a Google’s Blogger Blog and link it back to your Google Knol. In order to place links of different link wheels, the same blogger blog can be utilized.
- And in last step, you can end your link wheel either by leaving it “as is” or by linking your website back to your Google’s Blogger Blog.
Finally it’s important to remember that Link Wheel Strategy can only help to increase the search engine rankings of the website and even generate greater traffic due to that, but whether that traffic is maintained or not depends entirely on what the website has to finally offer to the users. [via GetTrafficEasy and Webeserve]