The fairytale romance of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian, who met over a $3,000 bar tab a mere 4 weeks ago and plan to marry Sunday, continues — and the celebtities & gossip sites are eating it up. Some recent wedding ‘news’:
- In appropriately blingy fashion, Khloé will arrive at the wedding in a Rolls-Royce.
- Guests are shelling out for some very fitting wedding gifts, including a $1,075 decanter, $750 champagne bucket, and $179 champagne flutes.
- A decidedly not blingy wedding invitation making the rounds is fake — which explains the missing accent mark in Khloé’s name.
- Various outlets gave last night’s bachelor/bachelorette festivities the blow-by-blow treatment. Kardashian and friends got pampered in a luxury hotel, but Odom called off the crazy night planned by Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis, opting for something quieter.
- And the pièce de résistance: Khloé is selling the rights to the whole thing to OK! for a whopping $300,000—none of which goes to Lamar. [via TMZ]