After the rather laughably Apple HiPhone Nano comes the gorgeously Apple N3+. HiPhone Nano N3+, presumably coming the same company who makes the HiPhone brand along with the similarly low price point–a discounted $189.99 from the same online stores. Here’s what you get for that amount: a sexy Nanoesque outer skin in metallic sheen, wonderfully knocked-off iPod clickwheel, then a 2.8-inch (sometimes it says 3.0 inches) touchscreen at the back side when you flip the phone open. The screen part of the HiPhone Nano N3+ rotates up to 180 degrees.
Features and highlights of Apple HiPhone Nano N3+:
– Clamshell iPod Nano design
– 2.8-inch (3.0-inch) touchscreen QVGA + stylus
– Triband GSM, GPRS
– Dual SIM with dual stand-by
– TouchWiz control (?)
– Shake control, magical Voice (?)
– Video and music support and FM tuner
– 1.3 megapixel camera (I think it’s an error…. too little for such good phone)
– TF card slot (1GB TF comes with the phone)
– game support
– 2800mAh battery
What do you think of it?