Today I want to introduce you a new 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Hyundai Motor America has officially announced the details and price for it. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is available in two engine variants, the 210 hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder 2.0T model and the 306 hp 3.8-liter V6 engine model.
The price for the 2.0-liter turbocharged starts at $22,000 while the 3.8-liter V6 starts at $25,000. The 2.0-liter Hyundai Genesis Coupe consumes 30 mpg of petrol and comes standard with low-pressure intercooled four-cylinder turbo while the 3.8-liter Hyundai Genesis Coupe comes standard with Brembo braking system.
The engines are mated to three type of transmission, the six-speed manual, five-speed automatic and ZF six-speed automatic transmissions.
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is available in nine exterior colors, Karussell White, Bathurst Black, Silverstone, Nordschleife Gray, Acqua Minerale Blue, Tsukuba Red, Mirabeau Blue, Lime Rock Green and Interlagos Yellow.
Inside, the Genesis Coupe features four different Black Environment themes, premium black cloth seats (2.0T, 2.0T Premium, R-Spec), black leather-bolstered seats with high-friction red cloth insert (2.0T Track), black leather seats (3.8, 3.8 Track) and saddle brown leather seats (3.8 Grand Touring).
Below are the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; Six-Speed Manual; $22,000
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; Five-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC; $23,250
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; Premium; Six-Speed Manual; $24,250
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; Premium; Five-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC; $25,500
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; Track; Six-Speed Manual; $26,750
Genesis Coupe 2.0T; 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder; R-Spec; Six-Speed Manual; $23,750
- Standard equipment for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T includes:
2.0-liter, low-pressure, turbocharged, intercooled 4-cylinder engine with dual continuously variable valve timing delivering 210 hp, 223 lb.-ft. of torque (at just 2,000 rpm), an estimated 30 mpg EPA highway rating and a top speed of 137 mph
- M6VR1 6-speed manual transmission (Optional: A5SR1 5-speed electronic automatic transmission with lockup torque converter and steering wheel-mounted paddle-shift SHIFTRONIC® controls)
18-inch Euroflange alloy wheels with staggered Bridgestone Potenza RE92A tires (225/45VR18 front, 245/45VR18 rear)
- Electronic Stability Control with Traction control, ABS, Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist
12.6-inch ventilated front rotors with 60mm single piston floating caliper
- 12.4-inch solid rear rotors with 43mm single piston floating caliper
- Sport-tuned MacPherson strut dual-link front suspension and five-link rear independent suspension, 24mm front stabilizer bar, 19mm rear stabilizer bar
- Front strut brace
- Quick-ratio hydraulic steering (2.7 turns lock-to-lock)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front, side, side air curtain air bags
- Active front head restraints
- Driver’s lumbar support
- Black-out front lower fascia
- Air conditioning
- Satin silver and chrome interior accents
- Remote keyless entry system with alarm
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Power windows (one-touch up and down), door locks and mirrors
- AM/FM/XM/MP3/CD audio system with six speakers
- iPod/ USB Aux jack connectivity
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Cruise control
- Trip computer
- Projector beam headlamps with auto light control
- Bluetooth® hands-free connectivity with steering wheel controls
See more pictures here: