- Genre(s): Action | Drama
- Written by: Chris Hauty Sean Faris
- Directed by: Jeff Wadlow
- Release Date: Theatrical: March 14, 2008
- Running Time: 110 minutes, Color
- Origin: USA
- Sean Faris (Jake Tyler)
- Djimon Hounsou (Jean Roqua)
- Cam Gigandet (Ryan McCarthy)
- Amber Heard (Baja Miller)
- Evan Peters (Max Cooperman)
- Wyatt Smith (Charlie Tyler)
Jake Tyler never goes looking for trouble, but it always seems to find him. Since the breakup of his parents’ marriage, it’s everywhere he turns. Freshly transplanted from a sleepy Iowa town to the heat and flash of new-money Orlando, Florida, Jake seems headed for even more rocky terrain as he is pulled into an underground fighting league–a kind of fight club for teens. With the help of his new group of friends–a fight and life-savvy coach, a free-thinking and adventurous girlfriend, and a scrawny but charming best friend–Jake manages to rise above the chaos around him. But just as he’s beginning to feel like he’s in control, his world is turned upside down once again by an unrelenting campaign to get him back in the ring.
One of the best movie I have ever seen about fighting since Fight Club with Brad Pitt. It’s worth to see this movie for everybody who loves fight club.